"So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate." Matthew 19:6
A wedding ceremony is a worship service, which gives honor and praise to God for the couple that chooses to share a life together. For planning purposes, the couple should adhere to the following policy:
- Contact the church office at 314.381.2770 as soon as a date has been determined, so the church calendar may be checked for availability.
- Contact the pastor for the initial meeting and to schedule pre-marital counseling sessions.
- Receive a general outline from the pastor of the marriage worship service.
- If a non – member, tour the facilities – sanctuary / fellowship hall- and receive a fee schedule.
- Discuss music with the Minister of Music.